Cybersecurity isn’t owned by IT alone anymore. It is an enterprise-wide challenge, and solving it starts in the board room. As your trusted advisor, Lockton Wattana understands this shift and will help you address the cybersecurity challenge.
Supporting Your Executive Team
- Identifying the “crown jewels” – the critical corporate assets you want to protect
- Assessing the maturity of the controls used to protect those assets
- Devising a cyber risk management strategy that addresses your people, processes and technology
- Building resilience around your enterprise
- Guiding your company’s shift from protection to preparedness, so you are ready to respond and recover from an attack
- Designing a competitive cyber insurance program that specifically addresses your company’s assets at risk
Lockton Wattana works closely with our Lockton’s Global team who developed one of the first broker proprietary cyber insurance policy forms, underwritten by Lloyds of London and used today by many Fortune 1000 companies. Our team also worked with global insurers to overhaul the underwriting process.
In conjunction with our strategic partners, we provide cybersecurity risk assessments, incident response preparedness, planning and cyber insurance program design and placement, among other services. Our team of global specialists also can provide guidance on related cyber risk issues, such as:
- Technology Errors and Omissions
- Media Liability
- Intellectual Property Infringement
- Data Privacy
- Reputation Management
Navigating The Digital Age
Companies today face threats that involve not only data assets but also physical assets that can lead to property damage and business interruption. Lockton understands how cyber risk is evolving and can help you stay in front of the challenges.
- Financial Institution
- Food & Beverage
- Hospitality & Leisure
- Real Estate
- Law Firm
- IT & Technology
- Professional Services.
Senior Department Manager – Lockton Financial Services
+66(0) 2635 5000 Ext.6902
Senior Division Manager – Lockton Financial Services
+66(0) 2635 5000 Ext.6901